Sustainability – Climate & Environment – Health & Safety – Social responsibility
The impact of humans on our climate and the environment is of such a degree that we need to focus on our behaviours to ensure that there is a sustainable future for the next generations.
Starting as soon as today, there is a lot we can all do to have a positive effect on society. Sustainable development and transition, climate compensation, climate neutrality, social issues are all areas that we are hearing a lot about right now.
We can advise and help with your work within sustainability, such as climate & environment, health & safety and social responsibility.
I have more than 15 years of experience within sustainability, CSR and health & safety at leadership level, in Denmark and internationally.
Having previously led the sustainability function in several large companies, I have had overall responsibility for all aspects of sustainability work, from developing sustainability strategies and goals to assessing suppliers, improving health & safety and sustainability reporting. In my work with sustainability, I emphasise balancing economic, environmental and social sustainability in an approach that is based on the company’s core business and that creates value for the company as well as for society and the environment.
- Head of Sustainability & SSHE (security, safety, health and environment), OKQ8 Scandinavia
- Director of Sustainability, DuPont Nutrition & Health
- Director of Sustainability, Danisco A/S
Board committee memberships
- Member of the Board of Directors for Sedex (Supplier Ethical Data Exchange)
- Member of Danish Industry Board for Environment
- Member of the Board of Directors for DFK (Danish Association for Quality)
I have many years of experience as an auditor and advisor to many companies, educational institutions, charities, foundations, associations, NGOs and public authorities.
Many years of experience from board work.
- State Authorized Public Accountant and Partner, Deloitte